Introduction to Homeopathy
Two hour workshop
- An introduction to the principles of health and disease and homeopathy.
- Know how to support family and friends and family safely and gently in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Experienced and passionate teachers will give you the right start.
- From overview of health and disease to the application of commonly used remedies – this day gives you confidence when choosing to prescribe at home.
- Comprehensive course booklet will be provided when signing up for a full introductory course.
This workshop is designed to be an, interactive, first introduction to homeopathy for parents. Let's find the fun in learning to manage ours and our childrens' ailments naturally. It will be taught by Carol Butterfield, who is an experienced professional homeopath, working in Geneva. The initial introductory fee has been kept at a minimum for this workshop and will include light refreshments. Please bring a note pad.
Sergy, Pays de Gex, France - 97 Chemin de la Montagne
4th April 2019
7.45 p.m. - 9.45 p.m.
Cost 15 Euros per person.
for more info please don't hesitate to get in touch! Contact Carol on 0033 786 21 04 31